CALL FOR ENTRIES
Are you an amateur photographer, under 35 and looking to make your mark on the industry?
The 2019 Aperture Australia Emerging Photographer is a chance for you to break through and have your work recognised on a national level! The Emerging Photographer embodies everything that the conference stands for, to inspire photographers and empower the photographic industry in Australia.
ENTRIES CLOSE: 31 MAY 2019
What will you win?
- 15 minutes presentation/interview on stage at the conference – conducted by Ray Martin.
- A double pass to the conference.
- Exclusive VIP dinner with the speakers on Saturday night.
- Recognition on Aperture Australia social channels.
- A 1 hour mentoring session with an iconic Australian Photographer.
Entry is simple;
1 -Fill out your details.
2 – What’s your photographic philosophy?
3 – Copy your web and social links
2018 Emerging Photographer winner
Charles Davis is an Australian Alpine wildlife specialist. He captures our most beloved natives in wild conditions, his images break from the norm of what is considered an “Australian” scene for these animals. This unique perspective of how diverse our beautiful country is and the challenging conditions that our wildlife face is refreshing and inspiring.